PointClickCare CNA Login: PointClickCare is a cloud-based health software company with more than 15,000 healthcare practices across the country. Its technology platform on the web allows for efficient communication between providers, patients and organizations they consider most important to them.
From financial management to engagement with patients, PointClickCare is committed to giving organizations the tools needed to be successful in the ever-changing world of healthcare. With a range of simple-to-use apps that are intuitive and user-friendly, as well as responsive, committed support staff, PointClickCare provides an experience that is tailored to each client.
Www.pointclickcare.com/cna: If you are looking for the PointClickCare CNA Login Guide? Then you’re in the right spot. Here, we will share Point Click Care CNA login benefits, PointClickCare POC CNA Portal, Point of Click Care CNA Login process, Point Click Care POC CNA Login password reset, PointClickCare.com/cna official website features, and more.
PointClickCare CNA Login Portal is an online patient Care Software that allows nurses and other agencies to design custom treatment plans for each patient. Through the feature, they are able to keep track of updated information frequently to be aware of any changes to their health at the earliest. This can help reduce stress by keeping staff members and patients updated.
Company: PointClickCare Corp.
Founders: Dave Wessinger | Mike Wessinger
Year of establishment: 1995
CEO: Dave Wessinger
Headquarters: Mississauga, Canada
Employees (Dec 2020): 1,500
Ticker Symbol: PCLK
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$226.8 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$18.4 Million
Company Website: pointclickcare.com
PointClickCare CNA is an online portal that allows home Care organizations and nursing staff to handle their billing and scheduling. Staff can be able to access all pertinent information from any location anytime.
Through the Point Click Care POC CNA Login Portal Through the Point Click Care POC CNA Login Portal, they are able to take care of patient-related tasks including reviewing reports and account information as well as sending emails to customers and making appointments for future visits.
Also Check –
PointClickCare POC CNA Login Requirements:
- Point Click Care CNA Login web address.
- PointClickCare Point of Care CNA Login Portal Org Code, User Name, and Password.
- Internet browser that works with PointClickCare CNA Login Portal official website.
- Laptop, PC or Smartphone or Tablet that has reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the PointClickCare CNA Login Portal?
Here is the step-by- procedure to sign into this account. PointClickCare POC CNA Portal Login account:
- Visit the Point Click Care CNA Login official website at www.pointclickcare.com/cna.
- Log in with the details of your Org Number, your User ID and password.
- After that, click on the “Login” button to access your PointClickCare CNA account.
Note: You can also login to your account using an application called the PointClickCare CNA Login app. It is available for download from AppStore as well as Play Store.
How to Reset PointClickCare CNA Login Password?
Have you forgotten your PointClickCare.com/cna Login password? If so, call Point of Care Point of Care customer service by dialing 1- (877) 722-2431. They can assist you with resetting your Point of Care CNA password.
How to create your Point Click Care CNA Portal Account?
If you would like to sign up for this portal, take these steps:
- Visit the official PointClickCare CNA Login website at www.pointclickcare.com/cna.
- Select the “Create a new account” option in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Input Your Org Code in the “Org Code” box.
- Enter Your Username, Email address and any other details in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click then the “Register” button to create an account through the Point Click Care CNA Login portal.
Point Click Care CNA Login Portal Benefits
There are many benefits to having the Account with Point Click Care CNA login. A few of them are listed below:
- A precise, real-time financial report can help you stay on the right track with collection and billing.
- Improve the efficiency of documentation, boost patient involvement and deliver better service, all via one portal.
- Manage patient information, appointments and prescriptions, and much more at the point of care CNA login.
- Check your bills in real-time by pressing an icon!
PointClickCare Contact Information
If you have issues connecting to or logging into your PointClickCare CNA Login portal account Contact PointClickCare POC customer service through these details:
- Phone Number: 1 (877) 722-2431
- Point Click Care Official Website: https://pointclickcare.com/
- PointClickCare CNA Login Portal Official Website: www.pointclickcare.com/cna
PointClickCare Social Handles:
PointClickCare Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How do I reset my PointClickCare login?
Remember, PointClickCare does not set or reset passwords. If you have a question about your password, contact your system administrator. If you cannot login to PointClickCare from your personal device or from a computer outside your facility or community, also contact your system administrator.
Q2. Can you log into PointClickCare from home?
In order to work in PointClickCare outside of your community you must be a Remote User. The ability to access the system as a remote user is determined in a users security profile.
Q3. What is PointClickCare pulse?
The Pulse is a secure website PointClickCare provides for an online customer community. In. the Pulse you can: join discussions topics and categories to collaborate and share ideas and best practices with other PointClickCare customers.
Q4. Why can’t I log into PointClickCare?
Invalid username/password. Please contact your Security Administrator to check/reset your password. PointClickCare cannot reset user passwords for your facility. jdoe2 you will enter that into the PointClickCare login page, then the generic password that was provided to your HR Director.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.