About Home Depot
Company: Home Depot Inc.
Founders: Bernie Marcus | Arthur Blank
Year of establishment: 1978
CEO: Craig Menear
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Employees (Dec 2020): 413,000
Ticker Symbol: HD
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$110.23 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$11.24 Billion
Company Website: www.homedepot.com
MyTHDHr Login Portal Features:
- Quicker and easier access to information.
- Secure method for updating important information.
- One stop to all employee benefits.
- Accessible over internet.
MyTHDHr Login Portal Requirements:
- You must be an employee currently or previously at The Home Depot.
- It is important to know your login username as well as password.
- Access to smartphones PC, tablet or laptop.
- Any internet browser – Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- An internet connection that is reliable.
How do I log in to the MyTHDHr Login Portal?
- The first step is to visit www.mythdhr.com
- Look to the left on the left side for “Self Service” link.
- Click the.
- Scroll down.
- You will now receive two links, one for current employees as well as one for former employees.
- Click on the link that is appropriate.
- If you’re an existing member, please login with your login name and password, then click “Login” “Login” button.
- If you were a previous partner, provide details such as your last name, your date of birth, four numbers SSN number as well as a captcha number.
- Click on “Continue to Security Validation”.
- After validation After the validation, you’ll gain access to the MyTHDHr Portal.
How to Reset MyTHDHr Self-Service Login Password?
- First of all visit https://www.homedep3ot.com/auth/view/forgotpassword.
- Enter your email address.
- Select “Submit” “Submit” button.
- Then you will receive the OTP for resetting your password. Just enter this.
- or a straight link that will allow you to reset your password.
- Create a new password.
- Select “Submit” “Submit” button.
If you are unable to change your password on the internet, or have any other issue contact us at 1-866-698-4347 for any type assistance in resetting your password. MyTHDHr Login website.
You can dial this number between eight A.M. to 8 P.M. from Monday through Saturday. On Sundays, you can reach us from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M
MyTHDHr Account Registration Guide – Steps
- Only registered employees of The Home Depot can access the MyTHDHr account.
- You’ll receive Your MyTHDHr Self Service Username as well as password through Home Depot itself.
- Sometimes , you can sign up via the web on www.mythdhr.com
- Go to the site and click on Self-Service
- Then, provide your information like name, employee ID day of birth, email address, telephone number, etc.
- It will send you an OTP by email or number you provide.
- Submit the OTP.
- Then, you can set your password and username.
- Choose your security question.
You can reach The Home Depot, where you are working, in case you are unable to register on the internet.
MyTHDHr Login Portal Benefits
- Print and view old tax returns and pay slips.
- Inscribing or activating the pay card.
- Change or review your leave of Absence(LOA) information
- Change your direct deposit details.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Retirement plans
- Employees Stock Investment Program
The Home Depot Contact Information
The Home Depot Corporate Office Address:
Home Depot, 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3, Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
The Home Depot Phone Numbers:
- Hr Services: 1-866-698-4347 (Monday to Friday- 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. EST, Saturday- 8 A.M. to – 5 P.M.)
- Email: [email protected]
- Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954 (Monday to Friday 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. EST)
- Employee Stock Program Telephone number: 1-800-843-2150
Home Depot Social Handles:
MyTHDHr Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Is The Home Depot App Safe?
Yes, Home depot App is safe and secure, and you can save time with The Home Depot app.
Q2. What Are The Home Depot Departments?
Home depot is split into departments according to the category of goods they sell to customers.
- Building materials.
Q3. What is Home Depot ESS?
Home Depot Self Service enables you to change and view some of your associate information. Review your address and other personal details in Self Service every month to ensure Home Depot can communicate with you when required about benefits, taxes, etc.
Q4. What’s In The Home Depot Health Check App?
Some of the best features you would find in the Home Depot Health Check App include :
- Facilitates you making an informed purchasing decision
- Special buys or coupons
- Local ads
- Snap a picture
- Quick ratings and reviews
- Barcode reader to scan an item
- Find what you need
- GPS for your shopping list
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.