Company: J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc.
Founders: James Cash Penney
Year of establishment: 14 April 1902, Kemmerer, Wyoming, United States
CEO: Jill Soltau
Headquarters: Plano, Texas, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 60000
Ticker Symbol: JCPNQ
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$11.17 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$ -368 Million Loss
Company Website: www.J. C. Penney.com
JCP Meevo gives various related details to employees, such as scheduling, absence leave information, tax details pay stubs, particulars about the employee, personal information, work details, and so on. Employees can log on to JCP Meevo’s User Portal to access the JCP Meevo User Portal to verify and update all needed details. Additionally, they can use the same platform for communication with other departments. The Meevo account at JCPenney comes with a variety of other features to aid in the growth of the business and also aids in the personal development of employees.
JCP Meevo Employee Portal Features:
- Access to any time and from anywhere
- Secure and quick
- Simple to navigate
- Simple interface and interactive
- Quick Updates
JCP Meevo Login Requirements:
- Working together with JCPenney
- A computer, smartphone laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Internet access with speed
- Any web browser
- The Meevo portal of JCP Username and password
How do I log in to the JCP Meevo Employee Portal?
Following are the steps to login into the JCP Meevo Associates Kiosk Portal:
For Current Employees:
- First of all you need to go to www.jcpassociates.com.
- On this website, you’ll have a number of choices
- Click here for the link “Associate Kiosk @ Home”
- Then, enter your username and password.
- Hit “Login” or “Login” button
- After verification of your credentials After verification, you’ll gain an account on Your JCP Meevo account.
For Former Employees:
If you were an ex-employee of JCPenney You must scroll down, and then hit the button which says “Former Associate Kiosk.”
- Follow the steps to establish your username and password.
- Click the link to sign in
- Log in with your username and password.
- Select the language you would like to use.
- Select “Sign in”
- You will be taken into your JCP Meevo account.
How to Reset JCP Meevo Login Password?
- First of all visit to www.jcpassociates.com
- On this website, you’ll have a number of choices
- Click here to go to the link “Associate Kiosk @ Home “
- On the left hand side of the login page, click to “I want to change my password or reset my lost password”
- You can switch your language at the bottom of the page.
- Then enter the 9 digit employee ID.
- Select “Search. “Search” button
- Answer your security questions. If you don’t own a security questions set, or are you have any concerns with the security question, call 1800-870-1111.
- After you have answered the security question select “Check Answer” after which you will be able to click on the “Check Answer” button
- You must now agree to the terms and click “Continue”(Read all terms attentively)
- Then, go through all the steps concerning the new password.
- Create a new password, and confirm the password
- Click on “Change Password”
- You can now make use of your new password to access to the JCP Meevo Account Portal
JCP Meevo Associate Portal Registration Guide
To be able to access the JCP Meevo Employees Portal, you must be an employee, whether former or current, of JCPenney. You will be given the username and password to access to the JCP Meevo Employees Login Portal through Your HR department.
When you are joining the HR manager will set up an account for you which will allow you to enjoy all benefits. If you don’t have JCP Meevo employee’s accounts or have your credentials in hand You must get the accounts from the HR department.
JCP Meevo Login Portal Benefits
- Jaime Management
- Work Schedule
- Pay Stub Details
- Leaves for absence
- Forms W-2/W-2C
- Employees Discount Program
- Employees Insurance Policy
- Education Reimbursement
- Fast Communication
JCPenney Contact Information
JCP Corporate Office address: J.C. penny headquarters, 6501, Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas, U.S.
JCPenney Important Contact Numbers:
- Lost skylight card For lost skylight cards: 1-888-606-9800
- For questions about garnishment: 1-866-324-5191
- Paycheck and Powerline issues: 1 88-890-8900
- CCC verification for employment: (855) 901-3099
- Support line for W-2: 1-800-567-9248
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST
- JCPenney Official Website: www.jcpenny.com
- JCPenney Employees Login Portal Link: http://js.jcpenney.com
JCPenney Social Media Handles:
JCP Meevo Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How do I talk to a person at JCPenney?
- Product Information. Product Recalls. Recycling. Jewelry Protection Plans & Repair. Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pricing & Payment. Our Lowest Price Guarantee. Pricing, Sales Tax, & Promotions. Check Gift Card Balance. Rebates. Payment Options.
- Contact Us. Email [email protected] Call 1-800-322-1189.
Q2. How many times can you call out at JCPenney?
Only are allowed 12 lates or absences in a year time frame. 13 late arrivals allowed per year before dismissal. 2 No Call No Shows before dismissal. J.C. Penney’s has a strict attendance policy and is very professional.
Q3. How do I use my JCP associate discount online 2021?
Locate the “Special Instructions” field on the Order Summary page and enter “JCPenney Associate” in the field. Your eligible discount will be applied to your transaction. Enter your method of payment information and click “Place Your Order.”
Q4. What is my JCP account number?
Find your account number on your JCP credit card or statement. From the JCPenney online credit center, click the “Register” button. Enter your JCPenney card account number and billing address ZIP code. Click “Continue” to choose your user ID and password.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.