Evergreen Life Login Patient Portal: EvergreenHealth is an American regional healthcare system serving Eastern suburbs in Seattle as well as some areas in southern Vancouver, Washington. It is a non-profit corporation that includes hospitals and urgent care centers as well as clinics long-term care facilities as well as retirement homes. We will also provide Evergreen Health Portal benefits, functions, features, etc. If you’re an Evergreen Health member, then go through the article in depth This article will assist you to log into the process for the site. Evergreen Health was established in the year 1972. They’re committed to providing the highest quality of care for all patients at affordable costs regardless of their ability to pay. Evergreen Healthcare strives to provide an enjoyable work environment with activities for team building and ongoing educational opportunities.
If you’re searching to find an Evergreen Health Patient Portal Login official website, then you’re on the right track. In this article, we will provide you about the Evergreen My Navigator Portal Login step-by-step guide that includes the official sign-in link along with a registration guide as well as the process to reset your password.
Company: Evergreen Health Care Center LLC.
Founders: It was founded in 1949 as the Valley General Hospital
Year of establishment: 1972
CEO: Jeff Tomlin
Headquarters: Kirkland, Washington, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 2,273
Ticker Symbol: EHCYX
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$2.3 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$800 Million
Company Website: evergreenhealth.com
EvergreenHealth My Navigator is an online portal for patients that permits patients as well as those who are who are authorized from the patient access to certain parts of their medical documents. Patients need to sign up using EvergreenHealth My Navigator to use the portal. Registration is quick and easy, and once you’re registered, you’ll be able to access laboratory results, schedule appointments and refill your prescriptions.
In the patient portal In the patient portal, you can learn about the pharmacy you are taking your medication from the contact information for your physician and instructions to EvergreenHealth branches, as well as much more.
My Navigator Evergreen Patient Portal Login Requirements:
- Evergreen Health Patient Portal Login web address
- Evergreen Health Portal valid Email Address or Username and Password
- Internet browser that is compatible with My Navigator Patient Portal official website
- Laptop, PC, Tablet or Smartphone with reliable internet access
How do I log in to the Evergreen Patient Portal?
The steps below will help you Log in to My Navigator Evergreen Health Portal Account:
- Go to this website to access the Evergreen Health Patient Portal official website.
- Hit on the My Navigator Log In button located in the right hand corner of the menu at the top.
- It will take users to the Evergreen Patient Portal Login page.
- Use your password and user name in your own personal EvergreenHealth account.
- Click to click the “Sign In” button.
How to Reset Evergreen Health Patient Portal Login Password?
Did you forget your password? If so, take these steps: reset your Evergreen Health Patient Portal password:
- Go to the Evergreen Health Patient Portal official website and then click to the My Navigator Sign In link.
- There is a “Forgot Password?” link on the login page. Click the link.
- The new webpage will appear.
- Input the EvergreenHealth Patient Portal login email address that you use to sign up for the account on your Evergreen Health portal account, and then solve the captcha to ensure authentication of your identity.
- Select “Next. “Next” button.
- An email with a verification number will be sent.
- Enter your password recovery code and then click on “Next. “Next” button.
- A new page will be displayed to confirm that the EvergreenHealth password reset for the patient portal is completed.
- Create your fresh password (password must contain at minimum 6 characters).
- Enter the password once more in the next box to confirm. After that, click on “Next” to continue “Next” button.
- A new page will be displayed confirmation it is true that the Evergreen Health Patient Portal Login password has been reset.
- Now you are able to access the patient portal using the brand new EvergreenHealth Password.
How to create your Evergreen Health My Navigator Patient Portal Account?
Here are the steps you need to follow to set up the account for your EvergreenHealth My Navigator Patient Portal account online:
- Visit the My Navigator Self-Enrollment webpage at https://evergreen.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/.
- Complete all the required information in the provided fields like first name the last name, last name, birth date and email address, among others.
- Select “Next. “Next” button.
- The verification codes will go to the email address you provided.
- Enter the verification code and press “Next. “Next” button.
- Enter your telephone number, along with the country dialing codes (i.e. 1-for the USA 44 in the United Kingdom), and click “Send Verification Code. “Send Verification Code” button.
- You must enter your verification number.
- Hit “Confirm” “Confirm” button.
- You have now successfully set up the EvergreenHealth My Navigator Patient Account online through the portal.
Notification: A patient must be at minimum 13 years old in order to be able to create the Evergreen Health My Navigator account.
Evergreen Health Portal Login Account Benefits
There are many benefits to having an Evergreen Patient Portal account. A few of them are listed below:
- Patients can access their medical history as well as their health profile.
- Patients can book appointments, check scheduled appointments, request refills for medications and review the results of their labs immediately.
- Patients are able to download, view and print their medical records of the past.
- They can pay their bills and transfer money, as well as change appointments online.
- Family members and friends of the patient can access the information about the patient’s health via the patient portal login.
- Patients can call an emergency nurse service 24 hours a day via the portal.
- Chatting securely with your doctor is accessible through your patients login.
My Navigator Contact Information
If you’re having issues with accessing Your Evergreen My Navigator Patient Portal account Contact Evergreen Health customer service. Here are the contact information for how to reach the My Navigator help desk.
- Phone Number: 1 (800) 417-9235
- EvergreenHealth Health Information Management: (425) 899-1930 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.)
- EvergreenHealth Official Website: www.evergreenhealth.com
- Evergreen Health Patient Portal Login Official webpage: Evergreen Health Patient Portal.com
EvergreenHealth Social Media Handles:
Evergreen Health My Navigator Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Why should my practice join EvergreenHealth Partners?
There are several reasons to consider joining EvergreenHealth Partners:
- Your patients will see improved quality and coordination of their care as a result of the EvergreenHealth Partners clinical initiatives.
- Participating physicians can refer confidently knowing that they have aligned incentives to better coordinate patient care.
- EvergreenHealth Partners will be marketed as an integrated presence in the community, one that’s committed to quality care and controlling costs.
- As a member of a clinical integration network such as EvergreenHealth Partners, physicians can collectively negotiate with payers for increased reimbursement for providing quality care.
- EvergreenHealth Partners will prepare you and your practice to better navigate changing reimbursement and health care reform while preserving your independence.
Q2. What do I have to do to join?
Sign a participating agreement. There is no monetary fee. You’ll be required to submit data from your practice management system to report out quality measures and initiatives.
Q3. Will EvergreenHealth Partners members eventually have to repay EvergreenHealth for the initial start-up costs of the network? If so, by when?
Although other similar networks choose to reimburse the hospital partner for start-up costs, that is not the plan with EvergreenHealth Partners. EvergreenHealth will benefit from cost savings realized by providing even better quality care for patients through enhanced coordination with EvergreenHealth Partners member physicians.
Q4. How is quality measured by EvergreenHealth Partners? Is meaningful use (MU) guidelines or data being used as a starting point?
The original formation committees initially chose clinical initiatives or measures from the library of more than 600 that Southwind (our consulting group) has developed in support of other clinical integration programs for each specialty. Most will be standard measures, and, at first, all will be based on claims data.
There won’t be a requirement for EMR or for MU, at first. However, the measures will change over time as we achieve success and discard old measures and add new ones. The contracts put in place with payers will drive some choices. Doctors will be choosing measures that are meaningful for our community, for their own patients and for their own specialties and that make sense to the EvergreenHealth Partners Board of Managers.
Q5. How will EvergreenHealth Partners get the quality information for reporting – from the charge master?
Most of the quality data can be derived from claims. Some will require CPT 2 coding, which adds some clinical data to the claim.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.