Dollar Tree Pay Stubs: Dollar Tree is a discount range store offering products for sale at $1 or less. It was founded in the year 1986 by K. R. Perry and has its headquarters within Chesapeake, Virginia. The first store was established at Norfolk, Virginia. Since January 1, 2017. Dollar Tree operates over 14,000 stores across 50 states and five Canadian provinces. The headquarters of Dollar Tree is located in Chesapeake, Virginia. The company also has its distribution center located in Batesville, AR, and an IT call center located in Chesapeake, VA.
Dollar Tree Inc. has grown across Canada with more than 500 stores across Ontario as well as Western Canada. Franchise opportunities are available to entrepreneurs who are interested to open Dollar Tree locations within their community.
Are you a current or previous Dollar Tree Associate? If yes, then you’re in the right spot. This article will discuss Dollar Tree Employee Benefits & information Portals, such as Dollar Tree Paystubs, Mytree and Mycareer. We will also discuss the benefits offered by Dollar Tree employees including the Dollar Tree Associate Login Guide Mycareer, as well as other resources that can assist you in obtaining the benefits information you need.
About Dollar Tree
Company: Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.
Founders: Macon F. Brock, Jr.
Year of establishment: 1986
CEO: Michael A. Witynski
Headquarters: Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 1,93,100
Ticker Symbol: DLTR
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$25.51 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$1.76 Billion
Company Website: www.dollartree.com
The Dollar Tree associate’s Guide is an information hub in which you will find all the pertinent information on Dollar Tree employee benefits, Compensation & Career Portal. It gives access to secure Dollar Tree sites exclusively to its associates.
MyInfo Associates Information Associates Information:
Dollar Tree employees can easily access, modify or alter every important piece of information they need including their pay stubs Sign up to or update your Direct Deposit details and update your Tax Withholdings, update your address, sign-up for electronic W-2s and much more.
Mytree – Associate Benefits:
Mytree is Dollar Tree and Family Dollar’s associate benefits and enrollment site that is which is where Dollar Tree employees can find details about the benefits they’re qualified for. It’s helpful to look up the specific benefits plan you are eligible for or sign up online for your benefits.
On Mytree Login, which is on the Mytree Login website, you can check your enrollment status in benefits and insurance claims, as well as your options for insurance plans as well as coverage, health insurance reform, and more.
Mycareer – Associates Career Opportunities:
Dollar Tree provides resources for its employees to assist them with their professional development, including jobs or college scholarships, access tools for learning and more. This site also allows you to register to take training and development classes.
Dollar Tree Employee Login Account Benefits
Dollar Tree provides several benefits for its employees. A few of them are listed below:
- Dollar Tree provides $1 for medical dental, vision, and dental for employees.
- Employees are able to purchase these plans using the benefit of a tax-free dollars via Wage Works using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Dollar Tree MyTree portal Dollar Tree MyTree portal lets employees join Discount Benefits Program where they are able to submit receipts for eligible purchases to be reimbursed with a the amount of tax-free.
- Dollar Tree provides Wages works that allow tax-free spending on childcare, which includes after-school care and day camps for summer. In addition, through Wage Works Dollar Tree employees can receive discounts on public transportation and buy discounted tickets for numerous shows and events.
- Full-time employees have the primary health insurance of the group through Aetna and include dental coverage.
- Dollar Tree also provides 401(k) plans for all employees who are eligible after 90 days of employment within the company.
- Employees could get up to 50 percent match funds to pay for their contributions.
Dollar Tree Employee Login Requirements for Login:
- Dollar Tree Employee Login Web address
- The Dollar Tree employee login Valid Password and Username valid
- Internet browser
- Laptop, PC or Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet access
How do I log in to the Dollar Tree Pay Stubs Portal?
The steps below will help you Login to your Dollar Tree the Employee account.
- Visit the Dollar Tree Employee Pay Stubs Login Portal official website.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the fields that are provided.
- Then, click the “Log in” button.
- After logging in and log in, you will be able to view your latest and previous five pay-stubs.
How to Reset Dollar Tree Employee Pay Stubs Login Password?
Did you forget your password? If yes, you can reset your password by following these instructions:
- Go to this site to access the dollartree.com Employee Paystubs Login to the Dollar Tree Employee Pay Stubs site.
- Log in with your user ID and then click on”Forgot password” then the “Forgotten password” link.
- Input your Email Address associated with your account, then press on the “Submit” click.
- In return, you’ll receive an email with an Password Reset link to your inbox.
- Enter the reset password option in the email.
- After that, you must create a new password to your account. You then need to enter it again to verify that it is valid.
- Select to click the “Save” icon.
- Now, you are able to access your account using the new password.
Note: If you have any problem with password reset or unlocking the account, contact [email protected]
Mytree Employee Benefits Portal Login Step by Step Guide
- Go to this site to access the Mytree Dollar Tree employees Login official site.
- The site will take users to Mytree log-in page.
- Now, you must input your username and password.
- Then click on the “Log in” button to log in to your account.
Forgot your Mytree Employee Login password?
If you’ve forgotten Your Mytree password, follow the steps below to retrieve it:
- Go to the Mytree Official site at https://mytree.hrintouch.com/.
- Click on the “Can’t connect to the account you have created?” link.
- Choose the “I cannot remember my password” option, and then select on the “Next” option.
- Then, type in your username and hit on the “Next” click.
- It will email you a verification code to your email address.
- Enter the code, then select Next.
- You must now set up a new password for Your Mytree account.
Dollar Tree Employee Contact Information
Contact Dollar Tree Store customer service for assistance if you have difficulty getting access to your Dollar Tree Associate Information center.
Store Support Center:
- Dollar Tree Paystubs: [email protected]
- Paperless Employee: [email protected]
- Payroll Department (For Paystubs): [email protected]
- Payroll Department (For W-2s): [email protected]
Mytree Support Center:
- Telephone Number: 1-855-245-7994
- Hours: Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 8:00pm EST.
- Dollar Tree Official Website: www.dollartree.com
- Dollar Tree Associate Information Center: www.dollartree.com
- Dollar Tree Pay Stubs: my.doculivery.com
- Benefits of Dollar Tree’s associate, as well as enrollment site: Mytree
- Potential are available for Dollar Tree Associates: Mycareer
Dollar Tree Social Media Handles:
Dollar Tree Login FAQs
Q1. I am unable to access my account online. What should I do?
We have upgraded our website for a better & faster shopping experience. This upgrade requires all of our existing account holders to reset their passwords. We apologize for the inconvenience (but it’s worth it, go check it out!).
Q2. How Do I Update My Password for Your New Website?
- Go to DollarTree.com and click the “Sign In” link in the header.
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your account, then click the “Email Password” button.
- Check your inbox for our email titled “Dollar Tree Password Reset” — this email contains your temporary password.
- Head back to DollarTree.com, click “Sign In” in the header, then enter your email address and temporary password, and click the “Sign In” button.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password of your choosing.
Q3. What time do Dollar Tree employees get paid?
Dollar Tree pays its employees bi-weekly or every two weeks, and the payment is given out every other Friday. With an average hourly wage of $10 per hour, Dollar Tree employees earn good money at a rate higher than the federal minimum wage.
Q4. Does Dollar Tree have an employee portal?
mytree is Dollar Tree and Family Dollar’s Associate benefits, handbook and accompanying policies information website. Once you login, you will find resources relating to topics of interest including: Your benefits plan choices, wellness and coverage information (for eligible Associates).
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.