Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login: Blount Memorial Hospital, a huge facility that offers a broad range of services for the people living in Northeast Tennessee as well as southwest Virginia. Blount provides a wide range of therapies which include orthopedic treatment as well as cardiac and general surgery, cancer treatment and OB/GYN services as well as rehabilitation for children. Blount is determined to offer the most modern technologies and facilities for patients.
Blount Memorial Hospital is situated at 907 E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville, TN 37804, United States. The hospital has over 400 beds. It also includes an acute care center and an extended-care facility.
Blount Memorial Patient Portal is an innovative, digital medical records software application that allows patients to gain access and manage their health information across the course of their treatment. It is a valuable option for patients looking to gain the ability to access their health records in a safe environment.
It’s well-known that a lot of people don’t follow the prescribed dosages or adhere to treatment for chronic diseases like asthma or diabetes due to the fact that they aren’t aware of the procedure. Blount portal Blount portal was developed to assist patients in understanding and control their health, keep track of developments in their treatment and keep in touch with their doctors and healthcare providers.
About Blount Memorial Hospital
Company: Blount Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Year of establishment: 1947
CEO: Don Heinemann
Headquarters: Maryville, Tennessee
Employees (Dec 2020): 968
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$$1.1 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$247.9 Billion
Company Website: blountmemorial.org
Blount Memorial Hospital and physicians from the Blount Memorial Physicians Group location of East Tennessee Medical Group created an online portal for patients. The portal for patients will have the ability to provide patients with test results and schedule appointments, contact their physician, ask for refills for their medication, and find other relevant details.
Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Requirements:
- Blount Memorial Patient Portal web address.
- Blount Memorial Patient Portal login Valid Password and User ID valid.
- Internet browser that works with the Blount Memorial Patient Portal official website.
- Laptop or PC , or Smartphone or Tablet that has reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal?
These steps will allow you to log in to your Blount Memorial Patient Portal account:
- Go to our Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login official site.
- This link will take your to the Blount Medical Hospital’s Patients Portal Login webpage.
- Then, you’ll be required for you Blount Memorial Patient Login User ID and Password.
- Hit “Sign in” or click the “Sign in” button to login to the Blount Memorial Patient Portal login account.
How To Register at Blount Memorial Patient Portal?
Portal access will be sent via email following your make a visit to the hospital. They will then send you the registration page’s official link in your email. The first step is to register your account in order to gain access to it. These are the steps to follow:
- In the first place, you must click on the link in the email.
- You will then be taken to a screen on which you’ll be asked to enter your patient ID number of eight digits and the final four numbers that make up your SSN.
- Once you’ve entered this data, click “Submit.”
- Then you will be provided with an application form for the Blount Medical Portal.
- You can sign up for an account by entering the required fields like name, birth date as well as contact information such as email address, name, etc.
- Additionally, you must be in agreement with the terms and conditions of use for Patient Portal which says that you will allow your health professionals in electronic access to your records.
- Once you have done that, select “Create an Account” and complete the necessary information to set up an account that is secure and can handle all of your medical online requests and requirements.
How to Reset Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Password?
Did you forget your Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal login password? If so, you can reset it by following these instructions:
- Go to our Blount Memorial Portal for Patients Login official site.
- Click then the “Forgot Password?” option.
- Enter the patient’s number and then click on the “Submit” button.
- The link will take you to a different website which will help you set up a new password to your Blount Memorial Patient Portal login account.
Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal Benefits
There are many benefits to being a member of an account with the Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login account. A few of them are listed below:
1. It gives you access to lab reports as well as test results
2. You can ask for refills on your prescription anytime and from any location
3. You can set up appointments with your doctor or request them to call you back rather than waiting in line to have them call you back.
4. Accessing your medical records like your patient account as well as bills
5. You can view your upcoming appointments on your calendar
6. You can ask the nurse or doctor return your call instead of waiting in line to answer your phone
7. In the end, this portal will reduce the time you spend waiting in lines and will enable you to manage your medical issues and requests faster and efficiently.
Blount Memorial Contact Information
If you’re having issues with connecting to or accessing your Blount Memorial Patient Login account Contact Blount Memorial Hospital customer service via Blount Memorial Hospital customer service:
- Phone Number: 865-983-7211
- Blount Memorial Hospital Official Website: https://blountmemorial.org/
- Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Official Website: https://blountmemorial.org/resources-health_record
Blount Memorial Hospital Social Handles:
Blount Memorial Login FAQs
Q1. How long will my outpatient observation services last?
Your expected length of stay in the hospital is less than 48 hours; however, actual length of stay depends on your condition and progress. Your status may change from outpatient with observation services to inpatient admission if your doctor determines that you require an inpatient level of care.
Q2. Will my insurance pay for outpatient observation services?
While insurance will pay for outpatient observation services when ordered by the doctor (according to the requirements of your plan), the outpatient benefit coverage may be much different than your inpatient hospital benefit. Your insurance company will be billed for all the outpatient services you receive during the observation period. You (or your secondary or supplementary insurance, if applicable) will be responsible for any outpatient deductible and co-insurance.
Q3. Can I combine hospital accounts and make a single payment?
Yes. An approved payment plan is required before accounts can be combined. The minimum monthly payment amount is determined by the total amount you owe, and will be increased for additional accounts. Accounts with insurance payments pending cannot be combined until payment is received. To discuss combining your accounts, click Contact Us About This Account when logged into your online account (hospital and physician bills only) or call our customer service team.
Q4. How do I change the mailing address on my statement?
There are four ways to update your mailing address information.
- Call our customer service team.
- Send an e-mail with the updated information to [email protected].
- Go to My Settings on the web payment portal (for Blount Memorial Hospital and Blount Memorial Physicians Group services only).
- Complete the “change of information” section on your Blount Memorial Hospital or Blount Memorial Physicians Group statement, and mail it with your payment.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.