Acaeronet Login: Acaeronet Login Portal is an online portal created for the employees of Air Canada. It is used to control and access information about employees including pay stubs, schedules, benefits, and many others. Air Canada is the flag airline and largest in Canada. It was established in 1937, as Trans-Canada Air Lines Ltd. It’s also been called Air Canada since 1987.
Air Canada is the first Canadian airline to receive certification as a participant in the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Operational Safety Audit (IOSA). In July 2013 just 3 other IATA members have earned this level of certification. The airline owns an extensive fleet of aircraft, but is currently serving its routes using Boeing 767-300ER A320, Airbus A319/A320/A321, Embraer 195, and BAe 146.
The site is accessible in English as well as French. Users can access it on any device or computer that has an internet connection.
The website is easy to use and provides a lot of helpful information. The portal can be accessed through the website or using the Air Canada app.
About Air Canada
Company: Air Canada Inc.
Founders: Air Canada, airline established by the Canadian Parliament in the Trans-Canada Air Lines Act of April 10, 1937.
Year of establishment: 11 April 1936, Ottawa, Canada
CEO: Michael Rousseau
Headquarters: Montreal, Canada
Employees (Dec 2020): 42,000
Ticker Symbol: ACDVF
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$5.8 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$1.48 Billion
Company Website: www.aircanada.com
Air Canada provides airline transportation services. It engages in full-service airline, scheduled passenger and cargo services, serving more than two hundred airports on six continents. It operates flights in Canada, the USA, Latin America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Acaeronet Employee Portal is the website that employees at Air Canada use to access their personal information related to work. It’s a secure site that requires an ID and password for access. Employees can access the login details to check their pay stubs and pay statements, as well as update their personal information, and much more.
This portal helps handle the following aspects:
- Profiles of employees
- Application for jobs
- Stubs of pay
- Resources for training
- Information on benefits
- Holiday requests and much more
Acaeronet Login Requirements:
- Acaeronet Login web address.
- Acaeronet Employee Portal login valid User ID and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with Air Canada employee portal login official website.
- Laptop, PC or Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the Acaeronet Air Canada Employee Portal?
The steps below are for the Acaeronet Employee Portal Login :
- Visit the Acaeronet Login official website at https://acaeronet.aircanada.ca/.
- The link will redirect users to an Acaeronet Air Canada Employee Travel Login page.
- Then, you’ll be required for your username and Password.
- Select on the “Login” button to access the Acaeronet Air Canada CA Portal.
How to Reset Acaeronet Login Password?
Did you forget your password for the Acaeronet Air Canada login password? Here are the steps to get your password back:
- Visit the Air Canada Employee Acaeronet Portal Login official website at https://acaeronet.aircanada.ca/.
- After that, you can click on then the “Forgot or change password” option.
- Input the ACaeronet User ID and then click “Submit” and then click the “Submit” button.
- An email will be sent to you with the link to reset your password.
- Select “Reset Password” or click the “Reset Password” button to create the new password.
Acaeronet Air Canada Employee Login Account Benefits
Air Canada provides many benefits for employees. This includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accident and Health Benefits
- Alternative Work Arrangement (AWA)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts
- Family Rates on Air Canada Tickets
- Group Insurance Plans
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Pension Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Acaeronet Contact Information
If you are facing issues in accessing your Acaeronet Login account, please contact Air Canada Employee Portal customer service:
- From any of the locations within the Montreal area, you can call: + (514) 422-HELP (4357)
- From other cities within Canada as well as North America (including the United States) Call toll-free at: +1 (866) 274-5444
- For the following Caribbean states: Antigua, Barbados, Bermuda, Dominican Republic, Jamaica Call toll-free: (888) 541-4790
- Alternative Number: +1 (514) 422-HELP (4357)
- Air Canada Official Website: www.aircanada.com
- Acaeronet Login Official Website: https://acaeronet.aircanada.ca/
Air Canada Social Media Handles:
Air Canada Login FAQs
Q1. What is two-factor authentication (2FA) and where can I receive a 2FA verification code?
Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer of security when we need to confirm your identity upon signing in. When we think 2FA is necessary to validate your identity, we will give you the option of receiving a one-time six-digit verification code via email or SMS on your mobile phone (if you have enabled it on your profile page).
Q2. How do I enable/disable two-factor authentication (2FA)?
You can choose to enable or disable two-factor authentication by logging in and visiting Your Account > Manage Your Profile. We recommend you keep 2FA enabled as it provides an extra layer of security and better protects the privacy of your personal information and reduces the risk of fraud in your account.
Q3. What information is Air Canada storing in my profile?
Customers have the ability to save their travel preferences, credit cards, additional passengers details and travel documents to help streamline their online experience with Air Canada by auto-filling information from flight bookings to check-in. Passenger information is securely stored behind our new advanced login functionality and is additionally protected by 2FA.
Q4. How does Air Canada ensure the privacy of my personal information?
We understand the importance of protecting the personal information of our customers. To earn and maintain your trust, we have designed our policy to meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and the ten principles set forth in the Canadian National Standard for the Protection of Personal Information. Furthermore, we are constantly looking for new and better ways to secure your personal information and ensure that it is used in a responsible and respectful manner.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.